Monday, August 30, 2010

Travel That Inspires: Guatemala

Woman in Antigua; photo by Brian Sigler
Recently, I was asked to speak about the most inspiring places I have ever visited for Guidepost magazine/website. I mentioned a few, but went off on a long tangent about Guatemala, a country I visited for the first time last spring and one which truly captured both my imagination and my heart.

Well, Guidepost ditched the other places I discussed, but put together a wonderful video about Guatemala in which they intersperse photos (some of which I, my husband or my daughter took) with the interview. I think it gives a good argument for why one should visit Guatemala. You can see the complete interview by clicking here.

For more information about the costs of visiting Guatemala, you can see an article I wrote on that by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment