Those who book a flight before June 22 can register with the airline to receive money back for a second fall 2012 flight. And that amount can reach as much as $100 (when a $500 flight or vacation package is booked; see below for the other iterations).
The rules of the deal are fairly simple: book before end of day Friday and register your purchase here. Then, on August 30th, the airline will email you a promo code to be used on fall flights (for travel between Sept 1 and Nov 15). You'll enter that code and get the following amount of money back:
- $10 for those who spent up to $100 on the summer flight
- $25 for those who spent between $101 and $200
- $50 for those who spent between $201 and $300
- $75 for those who spent between $301 and $500
- $100 for the big spenders who went over $501