Friday, December 10, 2010

Freebie Friday: Guiding Apps for London and Paris

For a limited time, the Frommers aps to both London and Paris are being offerred, absolutely free, via i-Tunes. What's on 'em? Only the complete text of the Frommer's guidebooks to those cities, regularly updated and darn comprehensive (if I do say so myself). I'm talking hundreds of impartial, expert reviews for hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions, star rated so you can quickly and easily see what's most worth your time.  As I said, this is a limited offer, so get 'em before they revert to their still-affordable price of $4.99.

And while I'm on the topic, I'll remind you that Frommer's Travel Tool App is always free. A handy dandy compilation of currency converter, time translator, tip calculator, trivia games and more (see the picture to the left), its a must have for travelers. Really, I mean it.

Sorry if today's blog sounds like an ad. But being so close to these products, knowing most of the authors (and they live all over the world), and also knowing the incredible effort that goes into making sure our guidebooks and apps are the most accurate, helpful and easy-to-use on the market, I would be remiss not to "toot our own horn" every once in a while. These really are first rate apps and I want everyone to know about them.

Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment