Friday, May 20, 2011

Just a Quick Invitation: Speaking in Hartford, CT Tomorrow

If Judgement Day doesn't come tomorrow--and I'm certainly hoping it doesn't because I've worked hard on this speech!--I'll be presenting at the Hartford Summer Funfest. My speech is entitled "When to Splurge and When to Save on Travel"
and as you can probably tell, it has nothing to do with the end of days. The venue is the Connecticut Expo Center, 265 Reverend Moody Overpass in Hartford. I hit the stage at 1pm.

The event is broadly focused on summer activities, including travel, food, home decor, gardening, outdoor, and kid's activities. So it should be a little more broad ranging than the usual travel shows. Oh and Jim Steers from the TV show "The Doctors" will also be speaking, and I'm sure he'll be happy to answer questions about any, er, burning sensations you may be feeling. Have I made this event sound tempting enough?

To learn more, go to http://www.ctfunfest.com./

1 comment:

  1. Supposedly i will come in December 12 on 2012, i don't really care about it but i will surely enjoy this year, I never believe this shit but well you will never know what can happen or not.

    ReplyDelete