Yes, sniffy, buttoned-up Bermuda wants to know "Where the Boys Are?" (and the girls, too) this February and March. For students who can travel to the island between February 16-24 and March 2-22, it will be offering a host of savings and freebies. These include:
- Rooms for as low as $80 per night (now the question becomes how many co-eds can squeeze into one of them without anybody noticing?)
- Free ferry and bus service around the island
- Free entry to 9 events aimed at the spring breakers, which will range from cruises round the island to pool parties to something they're titling a "Pajama Pub Crawl". Oh, and the kids will get free food at these events, too.
- Drink discounts. (Um, is that wise Bermuda?)
- Discounts at restaurants and attractions
Bermuda, I gotta say, you're full of surprises!