Thursday, January 12, 2012

Long Beach, Here I Come! Would Love To Meet All the Travelers There

Its "Travel Show" season, which means I'm winging my way across the US, to give speeches, sign books and meet avid travelers (the last is the best part of the gig).

This Saturday, January 14, I'll be speechifying in Long Beach, at the Convention Center, on behalf of the Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show. My talk is from 10:45 until 11:45 am, which gives me time to sit in on Samantha Brown, Andrew Zimmern and Peter Greenburg, the other headliners that day (an unusual treat for me).

And for readers of this blog, I can offer a discount! Simply click on this link and use the code SPK2 to get into the show for just $7.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time, sadly I will be leaving LA on Friday the 13th. Off to Paris for my 10th Anniversary. By the way, the weather is beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love long beach. Whenever I rent through HereStay or HomeAway in the L.A. area, I try to get over to LB at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my previous vacation trip, i visited Ireland beaches and this time, i will be in US.

    ReplyDelete