Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A "Passport" To Gyms Around the World

I'm a bit late today posting this blog because I had to fulfill one of my New Year's resolutions this morning.

Yup, I worked out.

Not a big deal, as the gym is in my apartment building. Had I been on the road, however, I might have been tempted to skip that sweaty 45-minutes. Just finding a gym can be a problem, and though I do jog, its not my first choice.

Well, I may not have to take to the streets on my next trip, thanks to a website I just stumbled upon. Called HealthClubs.com its putting out a passport to allow people to use gyms around the world at a discount.

Here's how it works: would-be exercisers find out if their home gym is part of HealthClub.com's network. If it is--and a number of major gym chains seem to be--they request a "passport". This allows them to use other in-network gyms when they travel at a serious discount. The only rule: the gyms have to be at least 50 miles apart for the passport to work.

Its a neat idea, don't you think? To learn more about the passport program, click on the link above.

1 comment:

  1. I must say your article is astonishing. The clarity of it is simply amazing and no doubt you are a proficient in this field.
    5Rhythms

    ReplyDelete